Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The New Covenant: Paleo Signature Edition

This morning I discovered a new version that I missed before it disappeared. It was mentioned on a website that is now offline. It appears the site offered a New Testament version I haven't seen before. The group or site was called the Remnant of YHWH. The NT was called The New Covenant: Paleo Signature Edition. I cannot find a copy of it so far. Does anyone know anything about this version? I would like to find an electronic or printed copy. The site has been archived on the Internet Archive.

5 comments:

  1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Restoration-Scriptures-True-Name-Edition-Study-Bible-3r-/331068704743?pt=US_Texbook_Education&hash=item4d153b87e7

    Is this it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Albert, Altreche)(Hi There and May YaHWeH bless you and keep you from any traps of the enemy. i know what version you are talking about because i have it and it is a good version and i doo recommend it. i personally have a few things i have to research on it and especially the name of King David or Dawid. this version has the name of King David as "King Dode". Do some research on this if you like. Here is the address where you can get one. "The Remnant of YHWH" Sui Juris Sovereign Sons C/o P.O. Box 2453 Abilene, Texas Republic, USA UN Zip Zone (79604/TDC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't afford the $60 for this Bible. Could you type out John 14:6 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (those are the Scriptures I use for my book). What name(s) does it use for God and Jesus Christ? Also, may I have the title page and copyright information?

      Delete
  3. Mark offers this free
    https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/8ee9a1_2e1b1fb6eee1413b8002b3fc8c7bb285.pdf

    ReplyDelete