Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Help with Research?

I am finishing up a new edition of my book, The Encyclopedia of English Bible Versions (EEBV). In it, I include Scripture samples for as many versions as possible. For the Old Testament I include Genesis 2:7, Psalms 12:6 and Isaiah 53:5. For the New Testament I include John 14:6 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17. If you have any of the Bibles listed below would you be so kind as to send me the Scripture quotes I need? Thank you for your help in making the EEBV as complete as possible! Bibles are sorted by the year published. You can view my list of needed Scriptures at my website under RESEARCH, SCRIPTURES.

I also have some questions about various versions. You can view my questions at my website under RESEARCH, QUESTIONS.

Thank you for your time - I appreciate any help you can offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment