Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Sorry for the long break!

Until recently, I was working two jobs. It affected my health and certainly kept me away from any hobbies. I am back to rebinding Bibles full time now.

Here is a very unusual find. This is a fictional Bible version created by C. M. Kornbluth in his short story "Theory of Rocketry." I believe this short passage is all there is.

He called it the Modern Revised Old Testament. The character in the story described it as "the flat, crystal-clear, crystal-blank M.R.O.T."

This is from Psalm 32:1-4:

You're blessed, if you're excused for your wrongdoing and your sin is forgiven. You're blessed if God knows that you're not evil and sly any more. I, King David, used to hide my sins from God while I grew old and blustered proudly all day. But all day and all night too your hand was heavy on me, God ...

No comments:

Post a Comment