Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

250 English Translations of the Bible, ...and Counting

I discovered a new book about Bible versions today, 250 English Translations of the Bible, ...and Counting, which briefly lists many Bible versions. The list has a mixture of full Bibles and scripture portions. I haven't gotten my copy yet, so I don't have a review now.

I did notice one version (after reading the preview) that I haven't seen before. It is the two volume Compact Fully Translated Bible (Volume One, Volume Two) by William Harwood. There are no previews and the price is high, so I don't have a review of this either.

1 comment:

  1. I looked over the front material and did not see much of historical interest. The information on recently published versions (especially those released on the Internet or as Print-on-demand editions) may be interesting though. I look forward to your review to see if this is worth purchasing.

    ReplyDelete