Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bible Reader's Museum Blog

Why a Bible Reader's Museum blog?

I've been reluctant to start a blog because I'm not a "daily diary" type person. But I've discovered lately that blogs are turning out to be an excellent way to get new news about Bible versions and translation issues. There is a lot of discussion going on about translation especially.

My intention with this blog is to simply provide news about Bible versions, translations and new Bibles. Listing something here does not indicate that I approve of it nor that I recommend it.

While my website Bible Reader's Museum does list this information as "news," it doesn't have the capacity for comments from users. This format should allow expansion of topics listed here by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment