Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

One Page Bible

This is an interesting edition of the Bible. I have a Bible poster that has the entire King James Version on standard poster sized paper. It takes a powerful magnifier to read. But the One Page Bible is a seven foot square of vinyl containing the entire King James Version of the Bible. I couldn't find the actual font size but it is Minion type face. The Kickstarter page says it is comparable to "In God We Trust" on the United States quarter. This huge wall hanging weighs about five pounds. The creators recommend using three people to hang it. Of course, I was excited to see this and rushed over to purchase my copy. Unfortunately, this costs $429 USD. I'll have to be satisfied with my little poster. But this would make a neat display for a museum or church. It is another sponsor backed project found on Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment