Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Psalms of Grace

Psalms of Grace contains the first 50 Psalms.  This work, by Justin Capdevila, is only available on iTunes


The description there is as follows:
 This volume is a resounding of the first 50 Psalms of the Old Testament from a New Covenant perspective. It is not a new translation or paraphrase, but partners with the passion of the original authors who looked forward to the abundant gift which we now have in Jesus Christ.




Here is a sample, Psalm 23:

 The Lord Yehovah is my shepherd. I shall not want, for He has fully satisfied me.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, He has lead me to still waters.
He restored my soul. He guides me on the path of the righteousness of Jesus Christ, for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for You are in Union with me. Your rod and Your staff, they protect me.
You have made me to feast together at Your heavenly table with all the most honorable ones. You have anointed my head with the oil of gladness, filling me with the fullness of Your Holy Spirit. My cup runs over with Your New Wine of intoxicating bliss.
Surely, goodness and grace shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the Celestial Heaven of Papa Yehovah for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment