Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Addition to the Links Page

I developed my links page to share things I've found while doing research on the Bible in English. Lately I started adding initials of those that send me a link or run a web site where I found the link. Also, with so many Bibles on Google Books and Internet Archive, I've found myself wishing I could just see the ongoing translations. I haven't gotten it fine tuned that well, but I have added a new listing to the site. It is called "No Facsimiles." It removes the Google Books, Internet Archive and other similar sites from the listing. I've also cut out all versions older than 1950. This leaves a list that can be searched for new and ongoing English Bible translations. I hope this helps somebody else as much as it is helping me.
My Site Just the Links Page

No comments:

Post a Comment