Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bible Facsimiles

I love to see old Bibles. I also love collecting old Bibles. Unfortunately, many of the old Bibles are extremely expensive. But I am delighted to have facsimiles (like photocopies) instead. That's why I made the Bible Reader's Museum Store - to share those facsimiles with others.

Today, a site visitor asked to see a page from a Greek New Testament I suddenly realized I needed samples on my site. It would be a big help to be able to see what the print will look like before purchasing. Even these inexpensive facsimiles are a significant investment for many of us. So I spent the morning posting a random page from every Bible and book in the store. You should now see a link for a sample page at the end of each description. Sorry I didn't think of it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment