Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tanach Corrected

I'm sorry to be out of touch for so long. Illnesses (mine and families) and a death have kept me away.

In checking back around several sites I've found a few interesting items. If you haven't checked out Look Higher! you should stop by. He has "160 English Bible Versions Online." That includes one translation unique to the site - by the owner of the site (I think). It is called the Accurate New Testament

Another version that caught my eye is the "Tanach Corrected" by Nehemia Gordon. I cannot find the original source for this one. Anyone know where this came from?

He also has a Calvin Bible attributed to the Calvin Translation Society, 1855. I haven't found background information on this either.

Apparently the author has good resources. He attributes the Natural Israelite Bible to Ed Schneider. I cannot find any other reference to that name. On a few others he has names listed I haven't been able to find. I really appreciate this site - check it out and I expect you will find a few versions you haven't seen yet!

I should mention that several of the new version links on my web site are due to this excellent site. You can visit my my humble site at Bible Reader's Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment