Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Elohim Bridge New Testament

This is the most unusual link I've posted here yet. This is the Elohim Bridge New Testament. Be sure to read the FAQs page to get the fullness of this site. Then, visit products, PDF downloads for a copy of the New Testament. It appears to be a sacred name revision of the New King James Version, but I'm just now getting a look at it.


A scripture quote: "I know a man in The Anointed One who fourteen years ago, whether he was in his body I do not know, or whether he was out of his body I do not know, only Almighty YaHWeH knows. Such a one had the experience, of being brought up to the third level / inhabited planet of outer-space in that area of the heavens (2 Corinthians 2:2)."

"But He answered and said, "It is not good to take from the children's bread (manna) and throw it away, to the people from the Dog-star planet that have rejected Me in the past" (Matthew 15:26)."

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear so many are studying the Elohim Bridge New Testament it took over 30 years to complete as Yahshua instructed me.

    ReplyDelete